mandag den 1. oktober 2012

Novelle

Hej alle sammen!!!

Jeg har skrevet mit første kapitel af en bog jeg er i gang med, den er på engelsk fordi jeg ville godt prøve det en gang så ja håber du kan lig den her er den




Chapter 1: Who am i? 

   Blub… blub… blub… what is that annoying sound? Blub… blub… it sounds again I slowly open my eyes to see I am in a forest wait what!? I am in a forest how did I get here? What is my name and more importantly who am I?
I slowly stand on my feet and look at myself I have light brown straight waist length hair a purple dress that gets down to my knees and a silver necklace with a heart pendant but I had no shoes on but something on my right hand did get my attention there was a name on it.
“Kat” I whispered and at the same time an image flash in front of my eyes.

Flashback
There is a little child maybe seven years old with a woman that I assume is her mother but something Is wrong she is crying and it isn’t happy tears but I can hear her sing a little song.
“Little Kat get back to a deep sleep my little butterfly get back to dreamland where everything can happen spread your wings explore the world but fly back to me my little butterfly” she sings quietly while she repeats it over again she puts a silver necklace with a heart pendant over the child’s head and eventually the child slowly falls into a deep sleep.
The woman still sings when a blue light appears and forms a bubble I think some kind of barrier around the child the woman smiles sadly as the child floats away from her and into the forest
End of flashback

Okay that was really creepy who was that child? And that woman? And why do I have a feeling that I am either the child or related to it?
So many thoughts run through my head and I can feel myself getting dizzy I slowly sit down on the wet grass and run my hand trough it but as I repeat running my hand trough it I can fell electricity come out of my hands.
I quick take my hands back and look at them they were shining with that blue color from the image I am now positive on that i am the child.
Okay deep breaths deep breaths I close my eyes and take in my surroundings by earshot when I open my eyes I can see many people looking at me but I can see through them literally I could see a tree trough one put they just kept staring for a whole ten minutes until I got enough and yelled.
“You know it is really rude to stare!” They’re face was priceless and then I was at the ground tearing all up and squeezing my stomach.
When I had calmed down a little girl stepped up to me and pulled in my dress I looked down at her smiling she smiled back at me before she asked with a cute little voice.
“You can see us?” confusion all over her face.
“Of course sweetheart” I replied when one of the older men stepped up beside the little girl.
“Do you know what we are?” he asked me.
“People obviously duh” I said.
“You obviously don’t then we are all ghost and you are the first one to see us you're the one" he said excitement in his voice.
"Okay fi- wait what do you mean with i am the one" i asked.
"You the one who can get us to the bright side" he said.
I was about to say something but all the ghost came over to me and pressed me against a tree i began hyperventilating and ran through one of the ghost and then i just sprinted away from the ghosts.
I ran and ran till i couldn't hear them my name anymore and how did they now my name i haven't told them and i don't even know my own name for sure all of this was just to much and then my legs gave in.
i landed on the wet grass hard i looked around to see a woman rushing and that was all i saw before everything went black.

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow! Det er en rigtig god historie du har gang i! Jeg er meget imponeret af dit engelsk! Jeg glæder mig til at læse mere...måske du også kan lave sådan noget på dansk :)

    SvarSlet